Friday, June 26, 2009

Catching up...

I do appologize, I've sucked at blogging the past month. Time to get serious again!

I don't even know where to start now...

I need to start by writing a blog about BC, which was amazing... So many stories to tell. Overall, I loved the unity happening there and the amount of stuff starting- some really passionate people with a hunger for more- so good!

I write this from Starbucks in St. Catherine's, Ontario. I've been wondering around Ontario all week. We had our Ontario regional gathering last weekend which went really well. I'm trying to teach myself how to video-blog so my plan is to video-blog this week... we'll see how that goes!

Last night I met with a couple girls involved with STEP (Sex Trade Exit Program) downtown Toronto. Crazy, I actually know the founder of the program from school- small world! They have a cafe on Thursday nights for sex workers from 9pm-3:30am, it inspired my dreams for Montreal!

Going to hang out with the Jones family tonight in NOTL and Brantford this weekend. Tomorrow I have a wedding and Sunday I'll be at Freedom House in Brantford, the City of God. Looking forward to this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment